Motorhomes can suffer from an increased amount of body roll due to the raised center of gravity and the fact that the suspension was designed for a light commercial application, not a motorhome. This can be especially noticeable when cornering or on motorways. VB's innovative air suspension systems and suspension applications help to ensure optimum ride comfort, increased stability and greater safety, so that you can enjoy a safe and worry-free journey.
Air suspension can provide both a constant ride height, especially useful for unevenly distributed loads or even if there is a scooter, bike rack or storage on the back and also a levelling feature when parked on uneven ground depending on the system you choose.
We're fully trained and accredited to supply and install the premium VB air suspension system to motorhomes.
All of the VB systems are Manufacturer and Type Approved so it can be fitted without disruption to your warranty.
Our most popular system is the FullAir 4C. This full system replaces the suspension on both the front and rear axles. While driving, the vehicle will constantly remain at the ride height set by VB-Airsuspension during installation. The driveability and stability of the vehicle are improved, which in turn increases safety.
We also offer the FullAir 2C and SemiAir systems on the rear axle only, as well as reinforced springs.
Benefits of VB-FullAir
- Constant ride height
- Increased comfort
- Optimum driveability
- Increased stability
- Comfortable ride for passengers
- Kneeling function to facilitate easy entry and exit to/from the vehicle
- Better protection for fragile/delicate goods
- Kneeling function for convenient loading and unloading of goods
- Less wear on tyres/brakes
- More environmentally friendly, reduced CO2 emissions
- Spare wheel remains under the vehicle
Benefits of VB-SemiAir
- Higher ride height and increased spring travel
- Improved stability
- Reduced off-centre level
- Variable spring force
- Good value for money
- 'Plug-and-play' system allows for quick installation
- The body, equipment and load remain protected against damage
- Heavy loads are no longer noticeable from the outside
- Less strain on the shock absorbers
Get in touch with us to discuss you needs, and we'll be able to recommend and install the right solution for you.