It's important for the performance and safety of your gas appliances to have the entire system tested.
Modern caravans and motorhomes have multiple appliances that run on gas from stoves and ovens to fridges, freezers and heaters, not forgetting the regulator, hose tails and external gas points. Each connection in the pipework has the potential to leak.
It's common knowledge that a gas leak can be be dangerous, even fatal. This is why it's important to get your gas system regularly tested for leaks, or when you suspect an issue such as using more gas than you would expect.
Our engineers are Gas Safe registered, as well as STGW/ACOP qualified. We thoroughly test all of the gas installation including:
- Check regulator performance and carry out leak test
- Check condition and date of flexible hose
- Check condition and security of all pipe work
- Check condition of LPG sticker on locker and security of gas bottles
- Check gas dispersal holes for obstructions
- Check fridge ignition, FFD and cooling
- Check operation of cooker, hob and oven. Ignition, flame and FFD
- Check operation of space heater. Ignition, flame and FFD
- Check operation of water heater. Ignition, flame and FFD
- Check operation and condition of external gas point if fitted
- Test for Carbon Monoxide
FFD refers to a Flame Fail Device